View Single Post
Old 2008-02-17, 16:31   Link #39
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
Can you really blame her? She just told the guy she's had a crush on for the longest time that she might be his sister!!! What do you expect her to do!!! Even if she's honest Shin's mom is out to eat her! Though I suspect she might finally cave in after she finally see's Noe and Shin on a date or something, similar to what cracked Aiko.

Aiko didn't really mind Nobuse because she could keep seeing Shin, but once Shin was in danger of being paired up with Noe, she cracked and now zomgz she is bold. I suspect Hiromi will come to her senses, brother or no she loves him, and turn into the nice Hiromi we saw when she photographed Shin with the toothpaste/shaving cream.
Well I understand that. But she went from being close friends (as a child) to some what friends with an awkward atmosphere, but not she doesn't even look at him as a friend. Ignoring him, distancing herself, and hurting him. If they can't become a couple, there is not point to toss everything away. Indeed they're both at fault and it's understandable that there will be an awkward moment in such a situation for awhile. But she is some what completely cold hearted now.

If only Shin talked to his family, mainly his dad, the truth would be revealed. I mean it's not hard, he had plenty of chances to talk.

THOUGHT THIS WON'T HAPPEN, these combo would be somewhat easing:
Shin X Noe - building up their relationship and making it deep.
Hiromi X Jun - they find comfort in one another and grow a wanting to be with each other.
Ai X Nobuse - he doesn't give up on Ai and Ai begins to truly look at him and fall for him.

I'm one of those hearting aching ending haters, so it eases me to match people up at the end. Most likely this won't happen though. I'm now rooting for Shin X Hiromi.....