View Single Post
Old 2008-07-05, 19:12   Link #11064
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
How I understood it works is that if we want to write our own stuff, we're perfectly free to do so, but the Official Version will be Kaisos's.

However, Kaisos might use our versions in the Official Rewrite, if it fits well enough. If it doesn't, it doesn't matter that much anyway, since the only thing which makes it Official is early thread consensus.

I think of it as a group effort, rather than individual credit. The rewrite is not anyone's personal project, but the Animesuki thread's in general. It's about the same as asking "who's the author of this Wikipedia article?" There might be individuals attached to the original setting of words to screen, but the end product is a communal achievement.

After all, Kaisos is still beholden to the editors.
That's exactly it. Though I can't access the rewrites for Boredom from my laptop, so...

Yeah.

I think I can use USB drives on this machine, but due to having to sort the kids into the barracks last night I didn't get much done...

AND I can't watch Geass for two months. Dammit.

Oh well, at least I get 3700-odd dollars for doing pretty much shit all all summer.

I'll be online again tomorrow, hopefully with a rewrite for you guys.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote