View Single Post
Old 2009-05-25, 21:44   Link #27
lionel23

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
*yawn*... Anime is near game over on nicodouga...

This episode... well, to be frank, besides the rare non-kimono Isumi near the end, there was very little to find interesting (like the above said, a few parts to chuckle over)... One point to watch might be the part where they stuffed a bunch of references into one scene though... There was a little Hina at the beginning too.

But that was about it... The rest was rather boring. At least that twin-tails... Umm... Na... Na... Na... something, Na-something finally got a heroine-like role this episode.
It's been so long since I heard Tama talk, I honestly wished he just didn't talk this episode... (-_-)

With Ayumu not appearing this episode, I finally confirmed that her perfect attendance from season 1 won't continue... (´・ω・`)
( #`Д´)........................................ ....

Preview: Ah, Siesta...
I have to agree with Serenade on this. Pretty much all the episodes of S2 have had me DYING for the next one just to see more of a development with Hina and Hayate. This one had the quick scene with her and gets on track with the manga, but overall I wasn't really that excited about this episode and the preview of the next had me kind of 'meh'.

Yes, I'm a huge Hina fan and I pray to God this anime steers towards her. I haven't been excited about any anime since well.. sheesh, Love Hina (and I really haven't bought many other anime DVDs as most don't have spectacular endings... one I would have gotten but won't just because of the ending would be Code Geass... what a great show but what a horrible ending! XD). Hayate is definitely one of my must watched, and will continue as long as they throw more Hina our way! Hehe ^^

I definitely can't wait for the Hina-birthday arc though... waiting with anticipation for that one!