View Single Post
Old 2006-07-08, 15:05   Link #38
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

The Phenomenol-

I wrote:
Lets get this sorted out.

Mihawk, doesn't go around terrorizing innocent people. He wiped out Don Kreig's fleet. Don Krieg is a man well know to terrorize villages, through any means nesscery. Krieg got what he deserved. His crew was not innocent.

Quote:
Uh, He basically chased down Krieg and did them in "Just to kill time." Mihawk seems to be honorable but his motives and attitude are unknown. Krieg has never been stated to terrize innocent people he always pillaged other pirates and destroyed Marine ships that is all.
Don Krieg is a ruthless Pirate. He pillaged many villages. Mihawk was doing his job. His job is to rid the sea of Pirates that are a nuisence to the WG. He mighta been bored but he was doing his job. You can't say he didn't deserve it did he?

I wrote:
And i don't see how Shanks was Luffy teacher at all. He never taught him to be a pirate. Luffy learned a thing or 2 by Shanks actions and that was all. I do not ever see Shanks becoming Luffy's enemy.

Quote:
I agree with your first statement but not the second. How do you know that Shanks is not looking for One Piece? That right their could make Luffy and Shanks fight each other as enemies for the title of the greatest pirate. What do you actually think Shanks is just sailing the Grandlines for the hell of it? I don't think so.
But is Shanks a man, that would go up against Whitebeard, a man he very well knows is the strongest man on the Planet and is also after One Piece?
How-ever that we do not know. I guess we'll have to wait.

I don't recall Shanks ever wanting to go after One Piece. He already knows Whitebeard is going after it. Unless he is confident he can beat the Old Guy- i can't see him going after it. We do not even know that Shanks want to be PIRATE King.

Quote:
Exactly, but to say that he has no dreams or goals is nonsense! Most likely he is after One Piece or hell he could be trying to take over the world! Shanks is said to be a powerhouse and he is obviously persuing something I believe it is One Piece.
As i said in my previous reply, we'll just have to wait and see.

I WROTE:
I don't see Shanks as Luffy's teacher at all. He never taught him in anyway. Luffy learnt a thing or 2 about what a real man is, from the way Shanks conducted himself in the face of being attacked. And as for Shanks making Luffy wanna be a Pirate, i dunno about that. Didn't Luffy want to be a Pirate long before he met Shanks?

Quote:
Yes, Shanks inspired him to be a great Pirate, better than shanks and his crew!
Yes he did. But that doesn't make him a teacher does it? just a role-model for Luffy.
I WROTE:
You don't neeed Luffy's devil fruit weakness to be able to beat him. Admiral Koji showed that when he utterly Pwned him. Smoker owned him so easily. Mr.1 if anyone has Luffy's natural weakness and that is to blades/sharp objects.

Quote:
Exactly!

And anyway, its not like Luffy isn't able to be hurt. You only need to give a powerful punch amongst other things.
That we agree upon.
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote