View Single Post
Old 2006-12-04, 21:34   Link #239
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreMaster View Post
I checked Shinsen-Subs Forums and find out that they Request denied on subing Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo!Beause one of the stuff Members say"This is still being actively subbed. " i like to no how its still actively subbed? when those two fansuber has not been releaseing any new Eps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeval View Post
Yeah i've been questioning why they didn't want to pick it up either, as stated it not "active" when it comes to subs, and while i may sound like a pest more than anything, i really think they should reconsider it... this anime really made me interested.
...As Shouta, one of the fansubbers, just finished saying less than seven hours ago in this very thread: "Man, you guys seriously need to read the thread or go ask us instead of speculating or scheming." In particular, see this post. I applaud Shinsen for recognizing that this show is still being actively subbed but is temporarily set back by serious illness - a pretty damn good excuse, if you ask me. Since Shouta posted that explanation right here in this thread 1 1/2 weeks ago, four different people have made comments in this thread about Shinsen's decision, inspite of the answer already being right here. For heaven's sake, please stop asking already, and just wait for Raist to get better... Mamoru-kun isn't going anywhere in the meantime.