Thread: Gai's power
View Single Post
Old 2004-09-19, 15:56   Link #95
UserName

Well for what i said no facts is needed... that's the point. Look I'm not going to bother replying to any previous one(I did read them you base your facts on things I didn't even said while you say I imply it).

Like your example of Tsunade's strength so what. Gai may or may not(I think not). I never implied that Gai may be as strong as Tsuande. But I did imply that Gai may not be a bug compared to Tsunade as you imply. And yes we have seen Lee tear up the floor while we've seen Gai blow away sand. Which one requires more effort? We have seen Lee take down a entire restauraunt and we've seen Gai knock down a wall? So which one have we seen more strength from? I believe that we still need to see Gai's full power.

So here it is. We have not seen Gai's fulll power and he may not be a bug compared to Tsunade as you seem to think.

There. That's all I mean. Regardless of what I have said replying to somethign going off topic. That's my point okay?

I been doing nothing but stating that because all these 'facts' he's been posting have nothign to do with my point it mostly has to do with whatever absurd things he thinks I have said. And If I had said something like that and it's not stated here then oh well maybe I was feeling too annoyed at the moment by the lack of paying attention to my post and going off on another point that you think I have said.

edit: Just so you know I was mid way replaying through your post right after posting this and I noticed that all I responded with was to prove the meaning of my statement which you got wrong. Someone shouldn't have to baby the other person and explain every detail to the other person. So I hope this post cleared anything you couldn't figure out by yourself...
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote