View Single Post
Old 2011-05-06, 04:21   Link #2041
Arkeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
But not with the same level of detail and consistency.
actually, yes. It's just that it's mainly the main governement *wants to promote magic*, while the governement in ZKC wants to control ESP.

Quote:
And like I said before, ZKC had anti-ESP from the very beginning, while Nanoha only had them circa StrikerS.
I am unsure ZKC actually had it from the very beginning, but it doesn't mantter anyway- the first two seasons were pure mage duels in a nonmagic world. It makes no sense for it to come there. [/QUOTE]

Quote:
For Tsuzuki, anti-magic was an afterthought.
unprovable.

Quote:
And I never recall AMF generators being deployed by the TSAB on vital areas to protect them from sudden mage rampages (there's been many jokes about Nanoha demolishing city blocks after being emo or drunk, but will it really be funny if it actually happen? all the collateral damage, all the casualties?) - the TSAB only leashes their mages - nor any statement of AMF's being used by TSAB warships or military bases.
Because they use forcefield for them (like the ones on the ground base) They want to promote magic, and most of their tech is powered by magic, hence using AMF would in fact cut their communications and so on.

When it comes to prisons, it's likely they use AMF though (or high grade limiters).

Quote:
Besides, at least ZKC espers has the decency to counter ECMs by figuring out new tricks for their powers instead of going "shit our ESP's no good, let's just use guns instead".
No, the 5 most powerful Espers in the world find ways to Counter ECMs. TSAB tries to teach Anti-AMF abilties to everyone (that was one of the big plot points of StrikerS).

it's the opposite
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote