View Single Post
Old 2011-05-17, 21:15   Link #10425
NightGale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
The only problem is that Fiamma has Michael's power. Granted, the Holy Right doesn't have as much power as the original used by Michael, but in Vol. 16 Fiamma specifically stated he had the same power as that which defeated Lucifer, and at the end of Vol. 22 he told Aleister he had the same power as the Son of God.
Well i have always though of that one as being a one-sided assumption, i mean when Curtana Original was introduced, it was said that it was capable of granting it´s wielder the power of the Leader of the angel army (Michael), and if i´m right Fiamma himself said it was a cheap imitation(i seem to remember that happening, though not the exact words...), Fiamma claimed his power to be equal to Michael and when he changed his "target", it reached the level of the Son of God; but, has he ever seen the power of The Son of God? have they ever seen the extent of the power of Lucifer? God?
Michael was said to be capable of defeating Lucifer, who once took a seat right to God, but even that is only at the level of an assumption, nothing to refute it nor confirm it. I said it, i have been trying to think it through,xD.

Edit: Forgot to add one thing, the manifestation of Fiamma´s power never looked very "angelical" and as seen in the extra art of Gabriel, they have white wings, Halos and at the very least they look like "angels"; on the other hand, Fiamma´s Third Arm looked very Demonical, the same with index´s wings being kind of "fallen angel-like", for all we know Fiamma and the RCC may have mistaken the power of Lucifer and Michael since they have never seen the real deal.