View Single Post
Old 2013-04-11, 09:23   Link #956
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
The only reason Punie is even a threat in her own series is because it's a parody - and because her enemies are all idiots. "Well, her main strength is her submission holds, so I should probably fight her in melee range!" Kaleido Ruby probably fits that role much better.

You should add Cutie Honey, since she was the first magical girl who really fought villains.
This is a good idea, and Cutie Honey would fit in with the Parody Magica.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
I would like to recommend Magic Knight Rayearth but having three protagonists would make it a bit complicated unless the main character only transforms into Hikaru Shidou.
Yes, only Hikaru. Umi and Fuu will go to the transforming antagonist magical girl.

But that's if I do get them in there. I've planned for the Cardcaptor Sakura to take from the TRC timeline, where Sakura is now in essence a bonafide Timelord, the Knights having joined her cause against the Great Shadow Kingdom instead of Carrera befriending them. This is because the Clamp Mokona turned everything into one giant Timeline, so Sakura became the Main Magical Girl while the others like Kobato and Hikaru took the role of leading supporting Magical Girl.

The current lineup:

Decade - Transforms Carrera into Mahou Shoujo Decade.
Precure - Transforms Carrera into Cure White.
Mewmew - Transforms Carrera into Mew Ichigo.
Sailor - Transforms Carrera into Sailor Moon.
Nanoha - Transforms Carrera into White Devil Nanoha.
Cutiehoney - Transforms Carrera into Cutie Honey.
Shugochara - Transforms Carrera into Red Amu.
Kaleido - Transforms Carrera into Mahou Shoujo Kaleido-Ruby.
Cardcaptor - Transforms Carrera into Cardcaptor Sakura.
Madoka - Transforms Carrera into Madoka Magica.

Btw, you have to give Decade's villains credit. They have to be bonafide Daleks to go against the likes of Sakura, Madokami and the Precures, and actually manage to get by had not Decade been passing through.

OR, was this mess all their work in the first place?

ONORE DIKEIDO.