View Single Post
Old 2006-09-29, 01:07   Link #88
Jinsoo
KAGEYAMA!!!
*Artist

Send a message via AIM to Jinsoo Send a message via MSN to Jinsoo
I STILL like Shion the best XD She was totally crazy, but I still love her :3

1. Shion- Hey, I'd probably kill if I was that unstable too .-. Losing the person I love and being paranoid that my family had something to do with it, hell, I'd be pissed D: Though her actions were totally rash, I can understand where she's coming from. I see the good in her, it's just that Satoshi made her nuts ;p Love makes you do crazy crap that it does(Hi Kenshin! lol).
2. Mion- Twins, yes? She's good hearted, I like her but for some reason, not as much as Shion o_O; Yeah, don't ask why Not much to say about her...well actually...she's the more stable one XD
3. Rika- My friend keeps on obsessing over her, I think it rubbed off on me now. She's cute and stuffs. And when she gets all mature and stuffs, her voice is total MOE~<3
4. Rena- She's awesome with giant knives
5. Keiichi- Dood, it's Keiichi, I'd have him be 4 but like, ladies 1st y'know? But still, this guy is pimp haha. Not much to say about him, but he's cool :3
6. Satoko- Out of em, I still like Satako the least even if all that crap happend to her DX I feel sorry for her, but there's just something I don't like about her

Oishi is like my least favorite in the whole show. Friggin' fat, annoying, and nosey. If the killer lolis wanna kill each other, LET THEM BE! :x