View Single Post
Old 2007-01-28, 17:02   Link #9
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Well, she never admited that she knows anything, so that part would not change anything... the reason she begged to be killed because she could not stand the condition she was in (being denied water(and most likely food as well) for 3 days,
I'll have to rewatch episode 15, but I believe a statement from the episode mentions that Misa hasn't eaten anything! It seems to indicate that she has been given food, but she chooses not to eat.
Quote:
+ other things Watari had been doing to her...
I'll keep my imagination in check since I tend to run away with it to a dark corner. There was also a mention of S&M doujin in the episode discussion thread. Either way, I'm starting to believe Watari is capable of anything L wants of him, although I still can't see it as a physical torture from the way it was presented in the episode. She is most definitely under a lot of strain, but that burden of strain seems to be affecting her psyche more than anything. Probably she understands she will break down sooner or later which is why her plea to Rem was to kill her. Rem was able to calm her down once Misa was provided with the alternate solution where she would willingly give up her notebook, and as a result, would erase her memory.

Quote:
it seems much more like "Kill me, because i can't take it" than "kill me, because i won't talk anyway".
This is a very good point. We can interpret those spoken words in various manner as to how it is heard from L's perspective. At this point, I suppose any interpretation to those spoken words are correct.