View Single Post
Old 2011-12-23, 01:06   Link #80
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Didn't Mayami told Reina that they have different father which would mean that she's with the mother. My assumption was always that the mom was the problem that caused Manabu living with grandpa, but now it seems that both parents has their own issues...
Ah yes, I rechecked early chapters, Manabu and Mayami have different father. But since their age difference is only 1 year and Mayami said they are blood related, then doesn't it means after gave birth to Manabu, their mother divorced with Manabu's father, found another guy (Mayami's father), married to him, and gave birth to Manami in about 1 year?

Then on the chapter when Reina magically turned into little girl (ch 28), Manabu said that his father already passed away when he is still a little kid. So maybe I thought "the parents whom doesn't like him" that Manabu mention to Shiratori is his mother and Mayami's father? Since we know Mayami used to hate Manabu too because the influence from her parents.

And then () his grandpa once had to go to other town, on the ch 17, he talked to his son on the phone. Is this means grandpa is Mayami's father's father?

Whoa, Mayami was right. This backstory is too heavy for a love comedy 4-koma manga XDD