View Single Post
Old 2009-03-11, 06:52   Link #51
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Definitely. So far all three main heroines are interesting in that aspect. Nina has clashing ideals with Layfon which makes them discuss with each other more and come more to and understanding with each other. Then there is Felli who seems to don't really care about Layfon ideals since he did not really hurt anyone good yet. Then there's Leerin who is already someone who understands Layfon.

Beside, if you simply take someone side because you love them, is that really love or is that more of an infatuation? If you really do love them, I believe that you still think whether what they did is right or wrong because you want the best for them.

Overall though, Nina and Layfon clashes because of how they were brought up differently. Leerin on the other hand grew up a similar situation so she understands him. Felli on the other hand I'm still a but confused. Is is because they share similar strong powers? Or simply she does not care too much about his ideals? I guess I need more time to think about that.
Yeah, for Felli probably is because they share strong powers and they know what means have it and to be used only for that (SCP ), so probably she is fine when is with him, and because he ask her help with kindness (was always accustomed to being used by his brother that exploiting her powers)
For Leerin, many people think that she is someone who understands Layfon, surely she know layfon because is her childhood friend, but if you see her face when he cut Gaharn's arm, i don't think that she accept everthing that he do, contrary to what she says, probably she side with layfon only because she love him and no one else had taken his side after that incident (except the Queen and some HB, but this she probably don't know).