Thread: Licensed Witch Hunter
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-04, 14:39   Link #99
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
It's hard to gauge the strengths of witches and witch hunters since they're so inconsistent and the outcome of battles depend so heavily on matchups and strategy.

I think Aria is the best example of them all. She defeated one of the strongest S-class witches, Edea, defeated Tarras easily, then battled Tasha, Xing, and Tarras all at the same time. But in later chapters Verete mentioned that she was too weak to go up against a squad of class A witch hunters, and Aria topped it off with a couple of dreadful performances vs. Halloween and Ryuhwan.

My guess is that the witches' and witch hunters' strengths will continue to fluctuate wildly as the story continues, depending on where the plot goes...
Lol that reminds me Taras was jobbing so hard when he faced her, I mean either the mountain attack or sinking sand could have taken her out but he somehow lost.

Anyway Aria is a poor example, her supporters are what allowed her to kill Edea and she's lost the majority of them so she's actually gotten weaker as the story progresses as they get destroyed.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote