View Single Post
Old 2013-02-03, 03:55   Link #46
roon
_(:q 」∠)_ _(ФωФ*」∠)_
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Mamoru who? Poor kid. All this Maria->Saki push pretty much undermines the reasons why Maria went with him in the first place. (And they didn't even mention that it was him who drew that picture of Saki and Maria! )
Mamoru is definitely on par with Reiko for me since all I know is his role in the anime. The last bit that was like a pandery idol interview wasn't entirely unwelcome (I realise I like Maria more than I should), but holy crap was that poorly placed. I, too, expected the ending to kick in after Tomiko declares war on Squealer, but then... I suppose they want to milk any more sadness while dropping hints unnecessarily?

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
With Asahina able to manipulate her own telomeres (talk about concentration), it certainly opens up some exciting possibilities (which will probably not be explored) as to what an ingenious person with "power" could do in the realm of human genetics. I could easily see many of the practical limitations on why two women can't procreate being...surpassable with the right type of psyche and willpower.
This is part of why I'm a little "..." at the last bit with Maria. Just how in the world can you have powers like theirs and not think to just try to find a way to have a child using it?! I know that's not the point of the scene, but my suspension of belief momentarily paused at how /off/ that sounded to me. But I guess their society could shun that idea...

In other news, woohoo Kiroumaru! Go and get your revenge!

Ah, right, double headlights masked man was way more ikemen than I expected.