View Single Post
Old 2010-10-28, 19:23   Link #277
Tori~Birdie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellychan View Post
If you did understand that you posted manga spoilers, I don't understand why you didn't edit your post then.

I'm usually giving a warning first, but since Murasaki mentionned it already (meaning you have been warned already), you got the spoiler infraction.

Also, let me remind both of you, Tori~Birdie and secretzfan, that this isn't a msn/chatroom, as the last two pages were filled with more personal conversation posts than relevant ones, I just deleted them.

Note 1 : If you'd like to chat more, you can always use our Visitor Message board <- it's there for that purpose

Note 2 : I appreciate when members are trying to warn other members about spoilers, however, I would appreciate it more if you could not quote the spoilers (as this will just make it more difficult to remove). Thanks~
Sometimes the conversation just rolls .. there's only so many pages of anime/manga you can discuss without bring something else in, but yeah, we understand ... oh and I didn't edit it because I forgot.