View Single Post
Old 2014-07-26, 13:45   Link #20
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
A good amount of balance to things right now. Obviously when it comes to dodging and sword use Kirito is on top, but he's not exactly used to the gun side of things. Going to take a while before he can really use that efficiently in combat.

Do wonder when Sinon will find out the truth, but for now I suppose it'll be fine. Might get a bit upset that he didn't clear things up out of the gate, but suppose I can understand why he didn't. With all the attention Kirito himself got with that trap avatar could imagine how Sinon's attitude might change if she thought he was a guy hitting on her.

A bit slow, but of course necessary to get Kirito up to speed there. Also kind of agree that it's hard to believe no one really beats the gun dodging game, uses light sabers, or can ride the buggies. If that was true they'd probably have patched them or outright removed them by now. Besides takes away the hope of seeing light saber battles in that case .
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
heh, i really liked this episode with how he trashed that dodging bullet challenge and then getting an energy sword. Then getting on that buggy.

Also, his appearance is rather good. I like it.

Kind of wish he told Sinon that he played SAO or ALO rather than "just a fantasy game" tho
I could understand not mentioning SAO. Just saying that could lead discussions down a road he'd rather not go down. A bit surprised that he didn't feel willing to say ALO, but easier to leave things vague anyways.