View Single Post
Old 2013-01-18, 01:40   Link #44
BoyTitan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I have to say, damn good job Akane. God knows it'd be understandable to just fall into a pit of despair and take a month off after something that traumatizing. Instead she goes through the hurt, cries at the funeral, but thinks about what she can do in order to get Makishima. Even if it means reliving that traumatic experience she'll do what is necessary to catch him. Definitely growing into a detective with some real guts.
That happened cause she is not normal not cause she is determined her pyscho pass does not get clouded.

I keep having the feeling this series is going to have a bad ending due to most stories about utopian societys having bad endings. The most positive ending to a utopian society I ever seen or read was in No.6 which wasn't 100% a happy ending. Just don't see how this series could have a good ending and everyone is flagged almost. Akane could go the route of Makishima, Ginos Crime Coefficient could go up. Ginos father could die. Kogami going lone cause he wants to kill Makishima not just bring him in this is least likely tho I feel Kogami would want to bring him to justice not kill him. Still the set up screams bad ending.