View Single Post
Old 2013-04-06, 14:20   Link #15
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Ah, season 2 of "My Little Sister Can't be this ******."

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder and oh dear, that couldn't be more false here.

Take the first scene of the episode. Kyousuke is trying to be nice to his sister ONCE again, even asking her about how she's doing. How does she react to this consideration? Ignores and ridicules him. Laughable. She has shown no growth since the last arc once more. This sort of back peddling is a persistent problem with the first season, and it seems it is still not resolved. Gotta keep the story going I guess.

It's also good to know that we have once more reaffirmed her mary sue qualities. She' beautiful, good at sports and academics. She's flawless! Except for her silly otaku habits of course, but aww that just makes her more endearing right?...

As usual the best parts of the episode consisted of the scenes that Kirino was not in. Still incomprehensible why Kyousuke even tries for her sister. She doesn't deserve this at all. What a joke.

Also I hope the end of that episode was a joke. She let him play her game after all that, she must've grown as a person! Past all the bitchiness right?! What a load of garbage.

That thoroughly left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm trying Kuroneko-san, but it's really really really HARD.

3/10.