View Single Post
Old 2008-09-24, 09:59   Link #260
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Speaking of which, I'm about to attempt to Grade farm with Rita, I get the basic idea of Overlimit 3-4 and Tide Wave, but I'm clueless about the finer details- Like what are the vital skills and/or accessories she must have to pull of this stunt.

My main concern is whether I could regain the OL Bar fast enough, as well as the timing between spaming and going overlimit...

But I heard that if all goes well, we're talking about several hundreds of grade points, am I right?
1. Set Spell End (decreases the cooldown time after using a spell), Limiter (Increases overlimit time), and 1 damage. Set all your allies to do nothing, and put the battle difficulty as high as you can.
2. Get into a battle with lots of enemies, preferably an encounter link.
3. Activate overlimit level 1, spam Tidal Wave, just when the overlimit runs out activate it again. Any higher than level 1 is unnecessary.

If you have the Risky Ring (reduces TP cost to 1), equip that to her. This isn't essential, as I was still able to get about 700 grade in less than 10 minutes without running out of TP recovery items (just have your allies use them on you when you're short)
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote