View Single Post
Old 2012-06-08, 18:11   Link #647
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Damn! I wish he would become unrivaled again! Even Yuki wouldn't last 10 seconds against Kirito dual wielding. I think Kirito should be able to take on the whole Yuki's team along with Asuna if he used that skill since it's pretty cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Dude, that guy has the 2nd best sword in ALO and is STR-type guy, not speed-type like Asuna. Of course he lasted longer than 10 seconds because he was defending his best without the chance to counter. If it's Asuna then she'd have lost in a brink of an eye.

Right, there was a misunderstanding then. I thought you meant Yuuki (Zekken) not Yuuki (Asuna). You mentioned Yuuki team +Asuna so I naturally assumed you meant Zekken.

Even if it's Kirito, taking on 6 people on Zekken's level along with Asuna is suicide, since his style is to attack while not defending. With Asuna and Shiune acting as as healers and the others attacking Kirito from all 4 sides, he can't possibly defend all attacks.

While we are at it, is Asuna's last name Yuuki or Yuki? Throughout the LN it was translated as Yuuki, if I'm not wrong.