Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-23, 01:03   Link #939
Gravitas Free Zone

Fought one of those AT-15 TDs in my Pz38nA. Well, not directly. I was trying to spot against it and a KV at the same time, and it got kinda interesting.

In the end the AT-15 was tracked and surrounded by maybe six tanks, and it still took a ton of concentrated fire to crunch through its armor. It's bad when you're shooting straight into its back and your shots are bouncing.

Incidentally, I'm running springs, vents, coated optics for the 38nA. Thinking I might pull the optics and leave the third slot empty, like it was before, so I can trade in a camo net or binocs. Was using optics because my scouting method tends toward Leeroy Jenkins, but a couple things occurred to me today... one, I really tried to think during an M3 Stuart scout run, and lived. Two, I drove within 75 meters of a 38nA that presumably had good camo skills and a net, and almost didn't see the guy. Fortunately he was asleep at the wheel. Anyway, the 38nA can hide pretty well... it's just that its survivability when spotted is pretty bad, but I think I can handle stopping for three seconds at a time once in a while.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote