View Single Post
Old 2013-01-11, 14:52   Link #10344
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

It's a 'no-win' situation in regards to Kagura's anger, and of course, Erza feels responsible for everything that happened during the 'Tower of Heaven'.

And even if both Natsu and Erza had said that Simon died protecting them, that just leaves the obvious conclusion that Jellal killed him - no way to mince the words on that one. Kagura's got every right to be upset with Jellal, even more so since she and Simon were siblings. And since she knew that Simon loved her... she feels that if Simon didn't love her, that he wouldn't have died to protect her... She's the reason that Simon died so she feels responsible for it. Of course, the guilt trip of knowing that she has a chance to enjoy a relationship with Jellal despite what happened with all parties involved.

I've always wanted Jellal to get some consequence for blasting Simon (then laughing about it), beyond what Natsu did to him... but of course, I never wanted Erza to be the one to suffer for it.

Gray, hurry up and save her... >.<

And if Minerva did switch-out Erza at the last second for someone else... Moral Event Horizion has been reached.

Last edited by Tempest35; 2013-01-11 at 15:05.
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote