View Single Post
Old 2012-04-11, 11:27   Link #113
atilim
Knightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
I believe people are just being overly judgmental because he's a another young Gundam pilot. I mean come on people just because he isn't a battle harden veteran dosen't mean he has no idea what he's doing...
Well, I doubt that if people dislike Asemu because of his ''lack of experience'' at the start, I think you can mostly ignore his skills (which is better then Flit if you compared him until Flit became a X-rounder)

I can't mention a single main character (gundam pilot of course) that was experienced in battle, the closest thing we have is mostly a pilot who had extensive training like pilots from destiny, OO and wing.

I have no dislike for Asemu personally (disappointed if he doesn't become a X-rounder) but I do find his constant whining annoying. He has farther complex I understand but they went kind of to far with his daddy issues.

Also it is usually normal to dislike main characters with issues which most people find shallow. A recent anime Accel World has a main character that is pig like figure (his own avatar is a pig) and people also dislike him for being a whiner.

If Asemu was more like Rody Madorna then I think he would be more popular.
atilim is offline   Reply With Quote