View Single Post
Old 2013-11-07, 15:45   Link #76
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Keichi View Post
Nice to see Miku getting some love. I for one already double-dipped on the game, since I was running out of space on my PS3 HD. I had to delete some of the digital games and buy them on disc instead. I don't really mind though. But next gen I'll buy the physical copies from the start to prevent this from happening again.

They weren't planning to release the Vita version from the start, because I read somewhere that they even removed the option to transfer the saves from PS3 to Vita like you could in the JP versions. I suppose the PS3 game sold better than expected, then. Or maybe the director's daughter is a fan of Hatsune Miku and wanted to play it on the Vita. Every night she tormented him about it, so he just couldn't resist the pressure.

I've been thinking about getting the new PS4 controller since I heard you can use it with the PS3 and it has a headphone jack. I think it would help me at getting better scores. The problem is the controller doesn't work with all the games, and I have no idea if it'll work with Project Diva or not. Guess I'll just take my chances and see.
I'm betting that it sold better than they expected. I just hope that they were looking into this game as an experiment to bring more of their currently Japan-only properties to western shores.

Also: remember that the PS4 controller can only be used wired with the PS3 (it'll work like any USB controller. That's also how they claim it to work "for basic functions" with a PC).