View Single Post
Old 2010-10-16, 09:20   Link #67
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
That all depends on what I have to do on Saturdays, which varies from week to week.
Fair enough.
Quote:
Nah, I paused and wrote down the notes in a document, then put time-marks to them afterwards, when I noticed that otherwise they appeared too
haphazard.
Laptop or something? That works. I guess I would use my Android phone, I certainly do have stuff to say that I forget about but I don't want to be pausing.
Quote:
I think we can safely handwave this away as "plot requirement".
But they can make it believable, right? Have Alto behind stage with Michael and Luca as they run off and right after he sees Sheryl running while the people are still in the stadium, then he can give his useless speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Well there's a solid reason as to why we'll never see Macross Frontier licensed.
...Why?
Quote:
Keep up the screenshots guys. Can't take them on the PS3, though i'd love to make a collection. :3
You really want screenshots? I can make several hundred per episode if you want no problem.
Quote:
Still, I was the one who planted the initial idea.
I have to say, I thought of making a thread suggesting a whole forum for re-watches several months ago but thought it would be rejected right off the bat.