View Single Post
Old 2006-07-24, 04:15   Link #36
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Chinese games - where to get?

I used to play Chinese RPG games back when I was younger in my home country (no, not China, HK, or Taiwan ). Er, well, I played some after I came here to the U.S., namely 絕代雙驕 I & II. Ok, so I don't have the facility to type chinese so I copied that name from the other thread.

Anyway, I've seen a couple of Japanese games that look really nice but unfortunately I can't read Japanese. I don't like playing a game without knowing the story. However, my Chinese is better (though not that good) and I know (in the past) that some Japanese games get translated into Chinese. Also, there are some good Chinese games as well (that thread above mentions a few) so I was wondering where I could buy them from the U.S.

I know YesAsia has some, but are there other sites that sell Chinese PC games that I can order from the U.S.? As I mentioned, my Chinese is average (well, elementary-school level + a bit more) so I have trouble reading through Chinese web sites easily to find the info I want. If you could give some recommendations of such sites that would be great. If they are in Chinese then I will slowly read through them. At least it is easier than searching for it in the first place.

Thanks!
Cz is offline   Reply With Quote