View Single Post
Old 2010-03-29, 17:41   Link #6532
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastion_Arcion View Post
Empty box, not having the ring. Hayate does.
We were shown Hayate held the ring in Athena's room, but it was never indicated that he took it. So, we don't know whether or not he has been carrying with him.

Quote:
Looking at sparkling ring, Athena remembering that Hayate gave her a ring in the past and placing a special meaning on rings because of it.
I didn't realize Athena just turned into a first grader. Placing feelings of an object given by Hayate on another insignificance object that belongs to her. Honestly, even Nagi knows that something given by an important person holds true values because of her unlimited amount of money.

Quote:
Giving the box to the master of the holder of that ring is particularly pointed, possibly indicating that she's letting Nagi hold on to the object of importance (Hayate), but hasn't separated him from her feelings.

Possibly her giving Hayate a place to store the ring (properly) while he decides who he wants it to go to.
If Hayate already had the ring, and the box is the last thing Athena has that belongs to Hayate, then what you are saying doesn't really make sense because she was giving the only possession she has of Hayate away. What feelings does she has of him left?
The only way for your statement to come true is for an important object to reside inside the empty box that Athena doesn't want to give away, just given the box says nothing about Athena still holds feelings for Hayate.

Quote:
Also possibly giving Nagi something that she can use as an 'entrance pass' so that she won't be attacked on sight if she returns to Athena to ask for something.
What? What?

Bastion., to make it short, just quote me and says no if you think otherwise because I don't want to argue over something I think it's so obvious, and you won't change my mind.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote