View Single Post
Old 2010-03-29, 18:33   Link #6535
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastion_Arcion View Post
I seem to remember that he had put it in his pocket before going out to try to find Athena.
Then you may want to look again.

Quote:
I think I'm allowed to take umbrage at that first part of the statement. I didn't develop the feelings until college-age. Also, I'm given the impression that rings are given such emphasis is due to this phenomenon. Girls wish to be given a ring, so they like to wear rings.
It's not the object itself (which you might want to keep safe), but the reminders (and placeholders) that are significant.

The picture of him that Mikado sent her was enough to evoke such feelings, and she can always look at her castle and be reminded that Hayate had fought so hard to protect her.
Sure, you can.
Just keeping believing.
For your sake, don't tell people that a woman can just put the feelings of her love one from the ring that he got her for a proposal on a new ring that she bought. It means that you will either think that that woman has no value of the ring of her love one, or that that woman has some mental issues.

Luckily, Athena is neither of those. ^.^

Quote:
Doubtful that the box was even Hayate's in the first place. She gave him her ring from a box, the ring that was sold didn't have a box. The box itself is likely the one she had been keeping her own ring in before giving it to him.
Hayate gave Athena a ring inside a box 10 years ago. Athena's ring had no box, but was in her pocket.

Quote:
Hayate was attacked by Machina for trespassing in Athena's garden. If he had been shown some kind of indicator, he probably wouldn't have been.
Also a possible reason why Hayate was attacked by Yukiji for being a trespasser when trying to bring Nagi her lunch when he first came to her school.
That's unbelievable odd. Makina already asked Hayate to save Athena; there is no reason to attack him.

Quote:
I'm not saying that the ideas are no good, just presenting other alternatives.
Please, next time, if you want to provide an "alternative," don't quote me. So, I won't have to reply.
Not because I don't want to answer you, but I just don't like to go to this area where the world isn't black and white just with the word alternatives.

Last edited by zodanhko; 2010-03-29 at 20:05.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote