Old 2010-07-09, 20:02   Link #1718
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Originally Posted by KROMEangel View Post
speaking of anime...
Spoiler for :
Jesus christ, or persé "Kami-niisama!!!!!".
I guess i'll be content with just 4 seasons worth 26 eps each + tons of OVA's and movies ofc. Heck if they make it into a TCG i'll play it 100%.

Why is this series simply awesome, makes me want to see more, and should easily overthrow topshounen series, which are just bad. In every way, even the ones they are meant to be. Like Bleach. No bigass swords, jutsus or devilfruits, and the anime adaption won't make it ever pass 24 eps . The world is just unfair. This manga is so good, and it has a lot of shounen plotpluspoints. Occasional fights, romance, comedy, slice of life. The only thing it misses but is adapting it aswell is, darkness i guess.

Bakuman is just too alter to make the cut to being a well-rated and topnotch manga (soon anime) hit.
Whereas Beelzebub focuses too heavily on comedy, and suddenly switches to boring fights, which don't actually suit the author's writing. A bit wayward at times, but alot of potential for the sensei writing Beelzebub.

As far as ongoing manga series are concerned, these'd be my top3. I love fighting/martial arts/sci fi anime/manga aswell, but seriously, BLEACH? NARUTO? those are just so bad, i'm getting sick of it There used to be a time when bleach was actually kinda awesome, which were roughly the first 100 eps in the anime. Good old History's Strongest Desciple Kenichi and good ol' Dragonball simply delivered better. And DGM could've been good shounen stuff, if it didn't get sacked or didn't have a bullshit abrupt ending in the anime.

Closing remarks : Elsee in that anime trailer/fake/clip whatever is just cuuuuuuuute
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote