View Single Post
Old 2009-02-13, 12:03   Link #180
Traece
:cool:

I thought it was a pretty cute episode. We got to see a surprise singing duo at the Christmas party, and there was a very adorable moment between Ryuuji and Taiga. Plus, it was also nice to see Taiga beginning to both realize and admit her feelings for Ryuuji to herself. Minorin was under the suspicion that Taiga was in love with Ryuuji and it kept her away, but in the end it seems her misunderstandings weren't so misunderstood.

It's a bit of a sad thing though. Minorin not getting what she wants isn't 'too' bad, I'm sure she'll get over it if Taiga is happy. She's not much for selfishness it seems. Ami though, well Ami is going to miss out. I feel a bit bad for her, but she's a good sport for sending Ryuuji along to Taiga's side to help her out and be with her (at least for a little while). On the happy side though, Kihara is free to date Kitamura full with all his glorious nudity (Eek...).

I'm surprised people are putting blame on people for this situation. Nobody is really to blame, it was a team effort. Taiga left to be alone, being scared that Minorin and Ryuuji becoming a couple would leave her out of the loop (and she's not entirely wrong to think that either people, it does happen). Ami in a way sent Ryuuji off to be there for Taiga. Most importantly, Minorin falsely suspected Taiga loving Ryuuji (as I said before) and thus avoided him, then found out she really was in love with him (although Taiga may not realize it herself quite yet). Ryuuji is just sort of along for the ride, he's the one being pushed around and lead in to all this stuff, and in the end he prioritized his very special friendship over a chance to be with a girl he's in love with for some odd reason. I'd rather make my friends feel better, and then seek love. Better than seeking love and leaving your friends to their own sad ways.