View Single Post
Old 2008-01-11, 10:17   Link #33
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
I'd really prefer it if people read the story before they voted since their vote could be entirely off ( like how Haru is trying for N/F but is actually working away from it) But everyone is entitled to a vote.
Mh....

I don’t want to end up crying out of frustration again at one of your “destroy the happy family fandom” fics, so it would be better if I don’t waste my time and only read it when I’m sure that is NanoFate and not… something else.

I have asked you which is the option that will guide the story to our good final, and you haven’t told us, so it is not my fault if my option is not making the fic’s way towards the desired end, since the succession of events depends more in your mood than in the voted option, because if you want to direct the plot to a specific path you can easily do it in a world with unlimited possibilities like this one, independently of if you’re “forced” to write something specific due to the selection of certain option. Because of this reading the “fic” will not help me to lead the fic where we want, since we can’t know what you are thinking for the plot and if effectively there are possibilities for that good end.

Saludos, Haru
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote