View Single Post
Old 2009-08-11, 13:55   Link #1923
Serffix

Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post
You know, at this rate, I might start hating Athena(I don't like her already though). I didn't like Hinagiku very much because I was so sick of her fans in other sites. Somehow, Athena is flowing towards the same direction for me.
Seems like every post needs to be about / in favor of A-tan and anti the other characters nowadays.. First time I'm really starting to hate a character because of the fanbase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
I don't think I've seen ch236 yet. But here you go.
Spoiler for link of spoiler pic for ch237:
Thanks for the early spoilers, seems like they keep coming out earlier each week xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyman
Seeing Hina dressed up makes me wonder if Hayate is actually going to wear something other than his butler uniform.

... I hope he wears something stupidly casual to make Hina angry at him.
You can clearly see he's wearing a costume in some of the panels. Not sure if it's his butler uniform or not though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post

Hayate's reaction to seeing Hina dressed up nice: ..............dotdotdotdotdot, plus no blushing either. Yeah, if she confesses, it ain't gonna end well.
I'm not sure but that seems more like a "stunned" expression to me and adding to that is the panel on the bottom of that page where he seems to be saying smth nice while blushing a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surerman
Till 10th chapter it's still feel funny, till 15th chapter it's boring, after 20 chapter I start developing some urge to break that sensei neck bones, after 100 chapter...I want to skinned him alive for my carpet.
I really wonder how you could ever keep on reading the manga then.
Serffix is offline   Reply With Quote