Thread: Licensed The Breaker
View Single Post
Old 2011-01-02, 20:57   Link #493
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
One thing I'd like to note in this riveting debate, the fact of the matter is Shioon himself does not place much value in his own life, which I thought would have been obvious after all his suicidal charges up till now, but perhaps that's too subtle now that he's lost his powers. Nevertheless, more often then not Shioon's actions are often a byproduct of either someonelse's effort or on their behalf, he has no direction of his own, an idea of what that may be, or an inclination to find out, even when he still had all his powers, he was simply going on blind faith and as we saw back then he could be extremely stubborn in his pursuit of it, hence why he continue to follow the path he believes Gyoon set for him. The same applies here, and which is why New Wave is a crucial step up from the previous Breaker. Because in this sense, rather then his body this time, what needs to be and is being trained at the moment is Shioon's spirit and mind. Which is why I think everyone should cool down for the time being about their complaints that all the previous progress from before is gone, in fact this is probably the first time real progress to actually be made to Shioon's character in the first place.
Problem is that was part of the old series, he was doing just that and then bam we have the reset and have to go through it again.
I always said this reset was bad and I still stand by that.

I miss my Veritas