View Single Post
Old 2012-11-23, 09:43   Link #34
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
I was surprised she didn't even blush or anything. She's like an alien or something. lol
Alien? Nah. She just acts more like a normal human rather than an anime character. Seeing her check out Kogami's abs was very funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
I'm not sure at this stage they'd send in undercover agents, but it REALLY seems like they'd go and interview all the girls who knew the murder victim in the school. From there it'd be...rather trivial to find out who'd she'd been spending the most time with.
Indeed, you'd think they would have at least interviewed the girls' classmates (that's pretty standard procedure), but that doesn't seem to the case. Even better, they could have submitted the people close to her to a CC exam (that might have scared off the killer though, so it might not be the best course of action). I'd like to know what they did between the first and second murders, because as of now it seems like they just sat on their asses waiting for leads to fall on their lap.

Anyway, with the kind of equipment they have at their disposal and the fact Oryo chooses victims close to her rather than random complete strangers, solving this case shouldn't be too hard now that they have found another murder victim from the same school. I expect the case to be resolved next week.