View Single Post
Old 2012-11-23, 10:04   Link #35
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
She was just being smart, she specifically told the dumb ass not to go off investigate by her self and keep a low profile.
While I feel sorry for these victims, I have to really shake my head at the latest one. You know that your classmates/friends are dropping like flies, so there's a decent chance that the killer is a fellow classmate herself.

If I was one of those girls after Disappearance/Death No. 2, there's no way I'd meet privately with another classmate unless she was like my best friend in the entire school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

Indeed, you'd think they would have at least interviewed the girls' classmates (that's pretty standard procedure), but that doesn't seem to the case. Even better, they could have submitted the people close to her to a CC exam (that might have scared off the killer though, so it might not be the best course of action). I'd like to know what they did between the first and second murders, because as of now it seems like they just sat on their asses waiting for leads to fall on their lap.
The problem I see here is that we're talking about people who leap into action over a broken toilet somewhere.

They're willing to bust into an apartment over that, but not bust into a school over dead and brutally mutilated girls?

It's almost darkly humorous when you really think about it, lol.