View Single Post
Old 2013-07-16, 22:10   Link #99
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I like this. I've always suspected that Orochimaru is attempting to do the same thing as naruto, jiraya, nagato, and everyone else that has attempted to do anything meaningful in this manga. I get the feeling that he's attempting to do something for the greater good, even if it means being evil or cruel himself. Ofcourse I could be completely wrong but that guy is one of my favorite characters for some reason so maybe i'm biased. One thing that I am sure of is that everyone talking about Orochimaru getting owned by second rate ninja are forgetting that he had his arms and therefore most of his jutsu stolen from him by the third. now that he's whole again we will probably find out that he has a lot more power than earlier estimated.
yeah, orochimaru has stated as least twice that he is folllowing sasuke. and i personally believe sasuke has made his decision to be good and will stay that way. by association, so will oro. in fact, im rethinking my stance on sasuke talking about being hokage as way to get under narutos skin, and beginning to think he may actually challenge naruto for the position. perhaps he finally understands the responsibility that comes with the power he has attained..

as for obito, he maybe stronger than the already dead kages, but as long as they are in the field of play they will be formidable soldiers. hell, minato alone did away with most powerful bijuu dama while the rest of the alliance was busy putting up wallpaper...

madaras trump card.............sage mode