View Single Post
Old 2013-08-12, 13:43   Link #8607
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool2000 View Post
Yes, the animation isn't super clear, although someone showed a picture of the whole Tanhausser thing that does help.

Still, how does proving that something else is vague hurt my argument?
That one being me.

Your argument is that what caused her death was vague, we are telling you it isn't vague, noone else sees it as vague, only you. Either you missed key points in the episode or you are flat out too stubborn to admit you are wrong regarding this matter.

Quote:
Yes, we know she died.
Yes, the rest of us also know how she died aswell.

Quote:
So if someone stubs his toe right before dying then he MUST HAVE died of a stubbed toe?
Irrelevant, you can't compare several point-blank explosions in her face and her giant mobile suit getting trashed from chain explosions to a stubbed toe.

i understand you want to bring up examples to strenghten your argument, but that one had quite the opposite effect.

Quote:
Internal bleeding caused by WHAT?
SEVERAL EXPLOSIONS RIGHT IN HER FACE, ABOVE HER AND BEHIND HER CAUSED BY TWO BEAM SABERS BEING SHOVED IN HER BEAM CANNONS WHILE THEY CHARGED UP

Quote:
Internal bleeding can kill in 10 minutes or 10 hours. She physical damage from three different events, not counting her own Extended physionomy breaking down and being in an unknown state of repair.
Yes, internal bleeding killed her right when she was in Shinn's arms. The cause is Kira shoving two beam sabers into her Beam cannons and having her Mobile suit exploding all around her.

Her Extended physionomy had nothing to do with it, they used drugs and other means to enhance their soldiers, they didn't modify her body like they modified Cyber Newtypes in UC, for example.

Quote:
She died from internal bleeding is a fair assessment. What caused it is an unknown.
No, it's not.

Quote:
As do Extended.
Their bodies are purely human, they are Indoctrinated from a young age, mentally manipulated and pumped full of drugs, nothing else.

Quote:
The show treats blowing up mobile suits without hitting a cockpit as "sparing the life of the pilot." It is absolutely relevant to the discussion "is it possible for someone to survive the destruction of their mobile suit"?
Now you are just being silly, getting an arm shot off isn't destroying the mobile suit, it's disabling it, same with destroying the main camera.

Slashing off every limb like Kira did against Athrun is destroying the mobile suit, but sparing the pilots life.

Quote:
I'm not sure you understand the meaning of the word vague.
I'm not sure you even know what you are talking about.

Quote:
All I have to do to prove something is vague is to prove that it a) isn't 100% guaranteed to be caused by any factor AND b) could reasonably be believed to have been caused by another factor.
a) you sure failed that one.
b) you sure failed that one too.

Quote:
Stella COULD have died from injuries received when Shinn sliced the cockpit and shot shrapnel all over her body.
No, she was shown to be fine after that, scared? yes. The pilot suit took most of the shrapnel.

Quote:
Stella COULD have never fully recovered from her time on the Minerva (since Sting WALKED into the base while she was still in the machine).
Yeah, sure. But then Kira didn't entirely recover from his battle with Rau at the end of SEED, so that's why he lost against Shinn in episode 34.

Quote:
Stella COULD survive the explosion of a mobile suit while in its cockpit.
Yes, but she didn't, the show makes it pretty clear seeing how she DIES moments after in Shinn's

Quote:
All three of these are possible. Not guarantees, but I am not arguing guarantees, I am arguing it is VAGUE.
No, you are stating it's vague without any evidence to back up your claim.

Quote:
To prove me wrong you'd have to do the opposite. Prove that Stella could NOT under any circumstances have died from her other wounds AND that she could NOT under any circumstances survive the explosion of a mobile suit while in its cockpit.
No, i don't need to prove anything since you are the one trying to disprove the actual show here.

One does not bring up a theory and states that it's correct until proven otherwise, You need to have solid proof backing up your claims, which in your case, you do not have.

Quote:
Number of people agreeing does not an argument make. Just not how the world works.
One person saying he saw Bigfoot doesn't make it the truth.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote