View Single Post
Old 2008-08-11, 20:59   Link #1032
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceazar Vi Brittania View Post
You know, that's a very relative thing. Cornelia didn't stand a chance against THE GUREN not kallen, and all those "excellent pilots" also known as rounds might have a little better skill than other average pilots, like let's say lelouch or Tamaki , but whenever they own others has been ALWAYS ala Gundam Seed.

Let me put an example and then you tell me if you are right. Gino and Anya didn't stand a chance against the guren upgrade when they fought, so accrording to you kallen pawns everyone, but then again kallen didn't stand a chance against lancelot conquista cause she got owned right. Therefore suzaku owns kallen . And in this episode Suzaku is wasted badly so that means kallen being imprisoned and her "mental training" was just what she needed to win over suzaku with a Gurren which manual she hardly read ......Yeah right......

It's all about having the newest Knightmare frame to be better, that's why my comparison to GSD.

It's more like when you are better at piloting the same frame as anyone else you are good but your overall power greatly depends on the frame..

PS I forgot kallen in S1 didn't stand a chance against jeremiah , soooo that means Orange is the best pilot out there since she owned kallen right
Way to assume things about me. Think you can get off your high horse for a moment, pull the stick out of your ass, and listen?

I didn't say Kallen pwns everything, I said she was on par with members of the Rounds. And she didn't "defeat" them as the battle never ended at that point. So far, she's only defeated one Rounds member: Luciano. As for the Guren SEITEN, take into account how she said "Everything's still basically the same." She only needed a brief read through it to find the new stuff.

And yes, the superior machine does help, but did I ever say otherwise? If I did, please show me where.

Jeremiah can't even count as he has an unnatural advantage: he controls the Siegfriend and Sutherland Seig through thought. But that was a severely superior machine in the first place.

Next time, read my post before you open your mouth and stick your foot into it.