View Single Post
Old 2010-11-01, 13:15   Link #73
rafael1932
claymores pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral View Post
@rafael
I disagree. She never questioned MiB's orders and didn't back off even when she saw that Teresa was protecting little girl (Galatea for example backed off, does it mean she was a saint?). And after Teresa defeated all of them she ignored Irene and organization's rules because she was pissed. She has always been unstable and dangerous person and far from being a "good girl". In my eyes she was bad. In fact she was the most evil person I've seen in Claymore when she killed Teresa, Noel, Sophia and make Clare piss herself.
i just want to point the fact that when she killed everthing( after awakened), she has lost her memory, so she was only depending on her survival instint.
«didn't back off even when she saw that Teresa was protecting little girl » well she was in anger state. we all consider our lifes before others( even little children). the ones who we really cares are our own and the ones we have an attachment. besides she was losing mental control cause she was remember her family death
miria was killed by warriors that think that they are in the good side. are they bad guys? no, like pris that wanted teresa head for going berseker againts humans ( despite the fact that she was not there to she how those humans were.
«unstable and dangerous person and far from being a "good girl"» well she was all that, however is only bad person if she does bad things, which she belived she won't doing that. she thought she was protecting humans by killing her/ being in the goods guy team