View Single Post
Old 2013-10-02, 19:23   Link #26
Artful Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
Sasuke was noticeably left out of the foreshadowing. I don't claim to know what that means but if things are to go different from Hashiramas time he is going to have to play a role meaning our new madara is likely gonna have to make the opposite choices of the old one
I wonder why Madara didn't "acknowledge" Sasuke's use of his susanoo don't you? lol j/k. (all the times I mentioned "some guy" who complained about madara not acknowledging Naruto's use of the kyuubi I was just messing with you, I do know what you really meant, but never told you because it was kind of fun reading your reaction :P)

Anyway, reading this manga these days reminds me of having to read the diary of Anne Frank or Lord of the Flies so many times throughout grade school, having to endure the same concepts and morals over and over again. How many times does Kishimoto have to wail on this dead horse of Naruto and Sasuke being proportional to Hashirama and Madara? Shikamaru's near death experience also seems pointless, since it was already established that he had a special and unique relationship with him, as opposed to the other rookies outside of team 7. I was really hoping for something worth reading, but when I reached the part of the Kages, "getting ready", and taking up multiple panels by giving their battlecries one by one and even showing no-named nin trying to look tough, I didn't even want to finish reading the rest, because it quickly became obvious that this would be another chapter full of froth.

Last edited by Artful Dodger; 2013-10-02 at 20:09.
Artful Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote