View Single Post
Old 2013-10-03, 09:46   Link #35
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster0 View Post
Once again everyone is feeling the same about the Naruto chapter,except me.

Oh well ,i can't think of anything with cheese that i don't like,while wine just gives me gas.

The chapter was basically a set up for the shinobi alliance to perform some action of relevance.So something that is complained about wont be complained about,but complain anyway.I think i understand an artist self indulgance, can't please everyone so why not please yourself.And yes it's tough if you or i don't like something cause they were not born to please us.Then again if it's all about mass marketing then you make something with no soul,like Harry Potter.So i appreciate these heart felt moments from Kishimoto.
I'm not sure you have separated yourself from the pack here. @Quol a few posts up beat you to it plus a lot of us have seen the set up for quite a few chapters now but seeing how kishi has decided to play this out it makes sense that the time of action is now finally upon us. In that regard I'm satisfied with the chvpter because it is the actual climax of the pep rally. Everyone is accounted for. There are no more speeches to give, faces to paint, or girlfriends to kiss...it's game time. But if 650 is anything less I'll go grab a bottle of that Opus One for ya. No judgements