View Single Post
Old 2006-12-27, 01:55   Link #258
Lebron
I hear voices

You talking about the Futureshop or Futurestop Deal, Knightmare? Man that thing is a steal, lol. Friend of mine drove up there and bought it back in November when they were offering 3 games with it.

I'm sure come same time next year, they will have some sort of PS3 deal like that. MS will drop its price next year, and Nintendo is already $250, but they could do the same as well( Highly doubt it doh) So I feel come next Fall, Sony's going to have to issue a good type of bundle in order to keep interest up. Since that $500-600 price tag sticks out like a sore thumb. I know alot of my friends want one, but they aren't going to pay more than $300 for it. So they're all waiting till it hits that price point. Question is, just how long is that going to take. They still haven't issued one for the PSP, despite the fact that DS continues to outsell it.

Anyway some positive news, did anyone download the GT:HD demo they released couple days ago? Thought it was pretty good for the most part, was real impressed with the replays, but actual gameplay wasn't as great as I thought it would. Still it was a free download so thats good, despite the fact that it was a complete pain in the ass trying to download it. All the Sony network problems they were having, but its all good. Thats what you get for free service, lol.

Last edited by Lebron; 2006-12-27 at 02:07.
Lebron is offline   Reply With Quote