Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuhi jonene View Post
I think it would be heaps better if naruto didnt say BELIEVE IT its so annoying
I think that phrase was to fill in for the Japanese Naruto's "dattebayo". I haven't been keeping up with the english episodes too much, but I think they're starting to phase that out.

On a different note, it's never really made any sense to me as to why the cartoons and TV shows needed to be edited at all. I'm willing to bet money that there's not one kid out there who sees Jiraya drinking out of a sake cup and decides to become an alcoholic. Asuma smoking a cigarette isn't the Naruto version of Joe Camel. I just wish these uppity overprotective parents and other concerned morons would give children more credit, and realize that content like that won't lead kids to bad habits, and watching a show with blood in it won't make them serial killers. Then again, I guess it's the same with all forms of media. Heavy metal, violent video games, smoking in children's movies, I suppose anime is just another cog in the censorship machine.

.................................................. .................................................. ................ Still sucks, though.........

-----Chicks dig giant robots------

Last edited by Dan the Man; 2007-09-24 at 03:12.
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote