Old 2004-07-10, 10:28   Link #56
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
Hmmm, you shouldn't compare it to Eiken
This anime was borderline hentai while this one didn't have that much ecchi IMO.
I didn't notice anything much ecchi than in most ecchi animes, so it's not that bad

I beg to differ, it wasn't that good either.

I mean if you want to put nose-spurting you could at leased leave it red, and get rid of the steam because its oscuring the creators wonderful art.

True, ecchi is just topping to make the show more interesting to watch, but when a certain situation requires ecchi-ness at llease make it proper ecchi.
Don't hover half-way, if you have a ecchi scene don't censor it, just don't put it in.
Like wise, if you want to make it Ecchi comedy, put ecchi-ness in it! Ecchi-ness is what makes it funny.

I thought Maburaho is a great anime, it had just the right ammount of ecchiness for that perticular plotline.

This one, only time will tell.
Seriously im kinda amazed people complain about series with too much ecchi-ness.
I mean if you don't like Ecchi-ness don't watch it, only people who like ecchi-comedy like's it.
Go watch some other anime comedy show that is ecchi-less like... "Azmanga Daioh" or something else.