View Single Post
Old 2004-08-27, 05:19   Link #296
kside

the order i would rank them would probably be...

1. sarutobi - no doubt, regarded by everyone else as the greatest nin knows all the techniques of leaf and be able to use them flawlessly together as he demonstrated...

2. 4th hokage - powerful enough to stand up to kyuubi...no matter what you say bout the double k.o...just being able to invent a jutsu that can take down the strongest known entity in the naruto world speaks for itself...besides the person must be strong enough to struggle with kyuubi to drag his soul in...just like how sarutobi/orochimaru were going on for hours *maybe that was just the anime draggin out time *

3. jiraiya/itachi -too many unknown factors involved

jiraiya - knows some powerful jutsu's and exerts good control of them too...he can summon which i don't think itachi can handle if that occurs...unless itachi has a summon...hes just a bit over his prime as of now..but he proved to be a formidable foe against itachi...

itachi - alreadi powerful at his age...but i would guess he can still grow more powerful...also huge plus with sharigan...plus we still have yet to see the last of the 3 jutsu's given by mange sharigan..but he is limited however by his chakra capacity...by that i dont' mean he has very little chakra....i'm sure he has a grip...but compared to the people alreadi listed..he seem to be the rookie on the list..its either that or all the jutsu he uses...as powerful as they are...consumes too much chakra to be very practical in hokage/sannin level duels...

so give itachi 10 years and take 10 years from jiraiya? perhaps we'll have a sweet match...besides i don't wanna hear any crap bout "ONE LOOK AND UR GONE!!!...NO CONTEST!!!" crap...if any of the above can't even find a way around a genjutsu and have a match w/o using his eyes...they don't deserve the title of hokage/sannin...i would probably throw orochimaru in there but too lazy to list another...he would probably be 3rd or 4th on the list...hes not as powerful cuz hes too busy trying to collect all the jutsu to concentrate on strong ones...
kside is offline   Reply With Quote