View Single Post
Old 2011-02-07, 00:50   Link #79
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Nah, there's such a thing as throwing too many fetishes on a character.
Well you could just take the hairband with "wings" that actually just press the hair above her ears to her head. They could just move up and down according to her mood (usually down since she doesn't exactly care about anything else during daytime other than SLEEP).

She could speak in a nonchalant Sanya-like voice in arena fights :

Helena :
Target spotted.
Acquiring range.
Coordinates received.
Readying weapons.
Firing.

Opponent :
Oh what is she - WHATTHEHELLHOWTHEHECKAMIGOINGTODODGETHAT?

Helena :
Boring. I want to sleep.

That is one way of badass adorable. Just draw a few pictures of her sleeping soundly on her desk or curling up in a corner of the gym store during P.E classes (skiving) will sure boost her moe factor by over 9000.

Just don't bleed to death drawing the last suggestion.

Quote:
I am still amazed that game made it outside Japan at all.
Well the PVs were initially brought over from Nico to Youtube. That is what prompted the mass pre-order and the localisation to Korea during launch (the goddesses are so cute that even the Koreans want them).

And once the Koreans have them, the rest of the world demanded them. And NISA had to obey.....Atelier Totori was released earlier but localised much later.

With regards to Karon, I am going to read the specs later after I cleaned up my Econs project. Also, I have pretty much concrete character map of Rachel :

- Kuudere
- Single Ponytail to the bottom of neck (takes it off if she does a full transform, retains it in partial transform)
- Lawful, hardworking - basically the total opposite of Karon
- Often skewed and totally wrong interpretation of interactions between others e.g : thinks that Houki actually slept with Ichika, who is the sub to his sister Chifuyu, etc.
- Shows a yandere streak when using Blind Horizon
- Uppity when it comes to dealing with "bad students"
- Cosplay victim. Of almost anyone who brings her shopping.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote