Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-07, 13:57   Link #23409
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, in my opinion, it's a little too early, for Tsukune to gain complete control over his powers.

The reason is, the fact that there are just too much plot points that remain unresolved, for us to be in the final stages of this manga.

Now if Tsukune wouldn't have any developments in the future arc's... it would make the rest of the manga a little more boring when it comes to Tsukune's character.

That's why, I assume that Tsukune will reach some new stage of his transformation, but it won't be the end of his development, yet.
Even if it's too early or if it's time for Tsukune to control his powers, it doesn't necessarily have to stop there for his development, he can still continue developing and getting stronger.

But I agree that, Tsukune will reach a new stage in his transformation before this arc finally reaches it's climax

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
I miss old R+V at Youkai Academy, the scary Moka, Tsukune surviving as just a human not a shounen protagonist
I'm sure itle return to the good old days in the future, but the only thing that will be different is that Tsukune will be able to beat the crap outta anyone who tries to mess with him, single handedly.