View Single Post
Old 2008-08-20, 14:13   Link #41
crystalalien87
Louise Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Well, for one the only reason she did it was because she thought she was going to die. And secondly, let's not forget the way she approached him about it... It was something like: "I don't wanna die without getting married, and since you are the only man in town I guess you will have do, can't be helped". Right, right, we know that's not how she truly felt, and that the only reason she wanted to go alone was to spare Saito's life. But still, fact remains that she never truly confessed to Saito.

But that is the real problem here, Louise never said "I love you". Until she does he can see other people.

Well, in that case Saito hasn't done anything wrong either, he is just a little weak at saying "no" to hot chicks who keep falling into his lap. Since they are not officialy married and she never openly admitted to being his girlfriend, thecnically he didn't even cheat on her. He might have hurt her feelings (which is something she does to him on constant basis with the way she treats him), but didn't cheat.
Thats very true.... I bet all this between them will be gone by the end of the season...and i bet they will kiss at least 2-3 more time and have a huge love moment...hopefully something along the lines of S1... for a lovey dovey ending...

as for the I Love You thing if she hasnt done it in the novel she wont do it in the show... I know how they are different but i think when ever she says it in the novel it will happen in the show the same way...Plus he knows it anyways...Didnt u see the end of 7? she was crying her ass off for him..and he looked sorry enough...plus it can be a little revenge for the ball hit in the beginning lol...

As for the last part i agree a little but u cant tell someone u love them and then go and kiss another girl... thats a little busted its not like Louise is messing with other guys...Right?