View Single Post
Old 2008-08-21, 23:02   Link #57
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stridone View Post
The last attack was ridiculous. A slow-moving, huge ice rock that takes 10 seconds to summon? Yeah, that's really the way to go against a fast swordfighter like Saito.
Sigh...... there are two sides to every coin. Who was the idiot who gave her the time to summon the giant ice rock? Lets get serious any other sword fighter would not have been quick enough or powerful enough to stop her attack. My point was that she is competent magician. We all know the longer you give you a magician to summon a spell the more powerful it will be. Saito was still injured by her last attack and I agree that she was probably not being full ballz out serious, but you can not deny her skill.

Yea Saito is fast so what. What happened to him in season 2 he died. Even with his powers and his speed there is only so much he can do he is still somewhat inexperienced. An experienced sword fighter would have closed the gap faster instead of allowing his enemy the time to conjure a more powerful spell. In a real fight Saito would probably win if he used his head but Tabitha could inflict heavy injuries on him. The spell she used was probably a low to mid level spell and thus would not be that effective on Saito. Distance is Saitos weakness but its Tabithas strength the more distance she has from an enemy the more time she has to conjure spells.

MY POINT in the original post was to comment that even though she lost she still has skill and enough of it to keep Saito on his toes and force him to block a heavy spell no matter how long it took to conjure it.